Thursday, July 12, 2007

HARRY POTTER && THE ORDER OF PHOENiX

Finally! The long awaited Harry Potter comes out. I must admit though, it wasnt as exciting as the book. I swear I remeber reading at the end that in the ministry of magic, there were brains in a tank. haha.

The movie theater wasnt as packed as it usually is. last movie, people were sitting on the stairs! Maybe its because were watched the 10 o'clock show. Its a good thing I didnt have to wait in the long line. Actually, I didnt have to wait in a line at all! haha. an-jello was there to save me a spot, so I was first in line. =]

This must be Harry Potter month because the book is coming out on the 21st. An-jello says the bookstores open until 2 am, but I dont remember them telling me that. haha. Gosh! I really want to know what goes on in the last book, because the ending of the Half Blood Prince was dramatic! Im not going to say what happens because I dont want to spoil it for those who havent yet to read it, but for those who have, you know what im talking about. hehe.


1 comment:

Angelo Villagomez said...

Dumbledore dies. Snape kills him.